The Plumbing Merchants Association of Victoria, needs to achieve the highest degree of quality and efficiency within the industry. It’s main objectives are:
- To encourage and promote sound and ethical business practice.
- To collect and publish information and data relating to the industry.
- To make representation and/or submissions to the three levels of Government and other appropriate authorities on matters which affect interests of the industry.
- To co-operate with other professional organisations to promote and advance improvements in the industry as a whole.
- To both influence and respond to regulatory initiatives which assist industry efficiency.
- To strive to provide services and products of a high professional standard and quality.
- To be responsible in dealings with trade suppliers and to encourage fair treatment with industry members.
- As policy, members to support companies whose products comply with Australian Standards.
- To assist and raise industry education standards, to promote industry quality standards, inter-company relationships and improve customer confidence and good will.